Come to learn to surf on Oahu with a Waikiki surf lesson from our talented instructors. Whether you book a group lesson, private or semi-private lesson, you’ll be up on the board in no time!
Body Board Lessons (Waikiki)
- Group Lessons Minimum of 2 for Stand Up Paddle Lesson
- Semi Private Lessons Need to have 2 people to book this
- Private Lessons
Bodyboard in Waikiki
Learn to bodyboard in the warm, inviting waves of Waikiki during our two-hour sessions. This is a fun activity you’ll turn to again and again during your beach vacation. Learn from the best!
What To Expect:
- Group Lesson: Group lessons are ideal for beginners interested in learning the basics of bodyboarding: how to paddle out, read waves, and gain enough speed to catch waves at the right time. (Rashguard, fins, and bodyboard rental are included in the price) Must be 14 years or older for a group lesson.
- Semi-Private Lesson: The semi-private lesson is perfect for couples, friends, or family members who want to learn with their own private instructor. (Rashguard, fins, and bodyboard rental are included in the price.)
- Private Lesson: Dying to learn how to spin or carve the wave? The private lesson is for you. Intermediate to advanced bodyboarders will get the most out of one-on-one coaching. Private lessons are also perfect for beginners seeking extra attention or children under the age of 14. (Rashguard, fins, and bodyboard rental are included in the price.)
What To Bring:
- Rashguard, fins and bodyboard rentals are FREE with lesson