Stand-up paddling is a fun sport that requires minimal skill. Come try it out with a Waikiki SUP lesson from our expert instructors. Stand up on the board and build your core strength.
Surf Lessons (Waikiki)
- Group Lessons (participants must be ages 13+)
- Semi Private Lessons (needs 2 people to book)
- Private Lessons (all ages welcome, please note if 13 & younger)
- Surf with a Pro
Surf School in Waikiki
In two hours or less, you’ll be surfing—guaranteed. Our talented surf teachers will coach you through the best ride of your life! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced surfer, young or old, nervous or eager—we’ll make sure you get the most effective coaching during your Waikiki surf lesson.
What To Expect:
- Group Lesson: One of our most popular lessons, the group lesson is perfect for first-time surfers. We start with basic water safety principles and a land lesson before going into the ocean. If you don’t have a group, no worries! We’ll put one together for you. Must be 14 years or older for a group lesson.
- Semi-Private Lesson: The semi-private lesson accommodates up to three students. It’s perfect for couples, friends or family members who want to learn surfing together and get personalized coaching from one instructor. You’ll be able to catch more waves than you would during the group lesson. Even better, your instructor will adjust coaching to each person’s skill level.
- Private Lessons: We recommend private lessons for children between the ages of 5 and 14, intermediate to advanced surfers, beginners and those who just want the extra attention. Your instructor will be able to guide you and teach you whatever you want to learn—whether it’s mastering the bottom turn or learning how to carve the wave.
What To Bring:
- Rashguard, reef shoes and surfboard rentals are FREE with lesson