Come to learn to surf on Oahu with a Waikiki surf lesson from our talented instructors. Whether you book a group lesson, private or semi-private lesson, you’ll be up on the board in no time!
SUP Lessons (Waikiki)
- Group Lessons Minimum of 2 for Stand Up Paddle Lesson
- Semi Private Lessons Need to have 2 people to book this
- Private Lessons
Become A Master Of Stand-up Paddling in Waikiki!
Come try a new watersport in beautiful Waikiki! Our instructors will teach you how to master the balancing act of stand-up paddling—an excellent core and cardio workout requiring minimal skill. You’ll learn multiple techniques and feel confident on the board by the end of the lesson.
What To Expect:
- Group Lesson: One of the most popular lessons that Hans Hedemann Surf School offers is the group stand-up paddle lessons. Stand-up paddle surfing is great for building your core muscles and cardio. Learn all the basics of stand-up paddling with our group lesson.
- * Please note that due to a smaller number of people opting for SUP vs surf, there is a minimum of two people required for group lessons unless there’s already a SUP group previously booked. Children must be 14 years or older and able to paddle on their own to join a group lesson.
- Semi-Private Lesson: This lesson is perfect for couples, family, or friends that want to learn stand-up paddling together. There is a two-person-to-one-guide ratio, so there is a two-person minimum required for this reservation.
- Private Lesson: If you want to start catching waves on a paddle board, this lesson is for you. The private stand-up paddle board lesson is recommended for children younger than 14, intermediate to advanced stand-up paddlers, and anyone who wants the extra attention. You’ll get customized one-on-one coaching from our experienced surfer, lifeguard, and stand-up paddle instructor.
What To Bring:
- Rashguard lycra shirt, reef shoe booties, and paddle board rentals are FREE with the lesson.